JACK LIKES TO DRAW!

Character designs, sketches and deep thoughts

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Pet Monster

   Today was a weird day. Spent the whole morning at work getting ready for inventory (day off), came home and mowed the lawn and then BOOM! The wind blew the gate closed, the alarm was set and went off with me wearing my ear buds. Rachel called, the cops where on the way and I made it in the house in time to get the cops called off and turn the alarm down. I took a quick shower and went to get Emma from day care. We drove to see Mommy and then had Happy Meal Time. Afterward we had a short tea party followed by a sand box event. Momma soon came home and she let me go inside and draw. I decided that Emma needed a little monster pet and this is what came out. His name is Eddie. He likes to eat paper and keeps spilling my wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment